Site news

North Central Google Apps User Group

North Central Google Apps User Group

by Bonnie Thurber -
Number of replies: 0
I wanted to let you know that a group of Google Apps customers are starting a North Central Google Apps User Group. The user group has asked me to forward information to Google Apps customers that may be interested in joining. The goal of the group will be for existing Google Apps Customers to meet quarterly to discuss:

· Best practices

· Success stories of how customers are getting value from Google Apps

· How customers are leveraging the Google platform to build custom solutions (Apps Engine, Apps Script, Docs, Sites, etc.)

· The Google Apps product roadmap and how they plan to deploy new capabilities

To quote one of the organizers of the group, Motorola, "This is the first time as a customer that I have been on the same exact version of the software as other customers As such, if something works for me, it will most likely work for you. This provides us with an incredible opportunity to share best practices."

The first event will be held on August 6th at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL. Please refer to the following link to join the group, be added to the mail list, or to register for the August 6th meeting. http://northcentral.appsusersgroup.com. Please feel free to invite others in your organization to join who you feel would benefit from this user group.

Customers that will be participating include:

· Motorola

· Brady Corp

· Diversey

· Abbott Labs

· Takeda Pharmaceutical

· Thoughtworks

· Northwestern University

· Many, many more

We hope to see you there.

Best Regards,

Bonnie Thurber and the iCollaboratory Team