The iCollaboratory invites all K-12 students to participate in What I am Most Thankful For. Students take a survey about being thankful and then use their creativity to write, record and illustrate an essay about what they are thankful for. They then share, read and comment on essays with each other.
K-12 teachers send email to firstname.lastname@example.org between September 1 and November 1. In your message, please include your full name, grade level you teach, and your iCollaboratory user name. When the iCollaboratory receives your registration, we will change your account a teacher account for you so you can create accounts for your students.
If you do not have an iCollaboratory user name, please click Create Account, top of the iCollaboratory Home page.
What I am Most Thankful For starts November 1, 2012
- Nov. 1 Students take a survey about what they are most thankful for
- Nov. 8 Students write and illustrate (voice and video may be included) essays about what they are most thankful for
- Nov. 15 Students create a webpage and insert their essays into individual web pages
- Nov. 22 Happy Thanksgiving!
- Nov. 28 Students review and discuss each others web pages
- Dec. 6 Students and teachers complete what ever they need to with this project!